Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Will Miss the Sex and the City . . .


Even though my excitement and anticipation for traveling to Rome in the past couple of weeks has been almost palpable, there is one tiny thing that has made me a bit sad about it all. Sex and the City, the movie, is finally being released on May 30, 2008. You may laugh, but I have waited for this moment for years and always told my mom we would go see it together the moment it was released into theaters. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until I return from Rome to have this experience. This is not really a huge deal since I will probably end up watching the movie about fifty times when I get back to the States, but I may be a little somber on the 30th. So if you see me on this day, give me a wink and a smile because I could use a little boost :) Haha.. oh and one more thing ... a big thank you to whoever had to put these ads (at right) all over the route I take to school.

No comments: